The 2018 DFW Auto Show is just around the corner. It will be held February 14-18 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, TX. I am looking forward to seeing the following SUV vehicles:
- The Volvo XC 60. The XC 60 was a finalist for the Motor Trend 2018 SUV of the year. Its been awhile since I’ve heard about Volvo, but the brand is long known for safety, reliability, and durability. Looking forward to seeing this vehicle and hope to test drive it soon!
- The Volkswagon Atlas. I got my first look at the Atlas at the 2017 auto show, and was impressed-spacious, and high-quality leather for the seats. Curious to see any changes for the 2019 model. The Atlas was also a Motor Trend 2018 SUV of the year finalist.
- The Mazda CX-9. At the 2016 DFW Auto Show we got a glimpse of the new CX-9, in 2017 we got an opportunity to test drive it, and now for 2018, I am curious to see what is new with the CX-9. There are some great luxury SUV models in the market and the CX-9 is definitely a competitor.
- The Mercedes G Wagon. As I tuned in to highlights from the 2018 Detroit Auto Show I caught part of a segment about the new Mercedes-Benz G Wagon. A new G Class has been introduced, although the body style is still the same, I am curious to see what is new in the interior and under the hood.
- The Honda CR-V. Last but not least, I am looking forward to seeing the new Honda CR-V, winner of the 2018 Motor Trend SUV of the year. Disclaimer, I am an owner of a 2015 Honda CR-V and I just love this car! It’s just the right size SUV- not too big and not too small. Plenty of room in the trunk for travels or runs to the grocery store, and great gas mileage. The body style has changed since 2015 and the blind spot camera also went away and Honda Sensing replaced it. I’ve become reliant on the blind spot camera but now that it is gone, I would like to see how well Honda Sense performs.
Be sure to check out A Girl’s Guide to Cars for more coverage of the Dallas Auto Show next week!